Fire crews responded to a house fire on 1606 Oden Street at 4:38 a.m. Tuesday morning

Upon arriving fire crews found a fire engulfing the attic and two of the bedrooms of the home.

The home was not insured; Red Cross has been contracted to provide assistance to three adults that resided in the home who are now displaced.

The cause of the fire is linked to an electrical issue from the previous night that occurred at approximately 10:57 p.m.

The electrical panel had two breakers in the tripped position, the main breaker was turned off and the cellulose insulation was removed from the area of the attic that surrounded the lighting fixture in the master bedroom.

It appears that a hidden ember possibly continued to grow to the point that the surrounding attic materials ignited.

No injuries were reported.