The Texas Department of Public Safety is offering up to $7,500 in cash for information leading to the capture of 29-year-old, Frankie Lee Bell, Jr., a man wanted for murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
According to authorities, Bell has ties to Caldwell, Somerville, Bryan and Houston.
In October 2017, Bell and other subjects allegedly took part in an aggravated robbery at a Bryan home in which two men were shot and killed and a third was shot and injured.
Since then, law enforcement officials have been unable to find him.
In June 2017, Bell was released from a Texas Department of Criminal Justice facility where he served 12 years for shooting two men back in 2005.
Bell has a tattoo of a dog paw and a 5-point star on his right forearm; a "B" hand sign on his outer right forearm; a "59" on his left bicep; other tattoos covering his neck and both arms; and a scar near his right eye.
To get more information on this suspect or any updates on his arrest, see his wanted bulletin here.
For cash reward eligibility, tipsters MUST give information to authorities using one of these ways:
- Call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-252-TIPS
- Text "DPS" - followed by your tip - to 274637 (CRIMES) from you cell phone
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by choosing the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture
- Submit a tip on Facebook here by clicking the "SUBMIT A TIP" link (under the "About" section)
- Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. (On the Apple App Store) (Android users on Google Play)