Dryer fire causes damage to a Smith County Home

TROUP (KYTX) - A dryer appears to be the cause of a house fire Thursday night near Troup.

The Smith County Fire Marshall's Office reports firefighters responded to the blaze at 6:25 p.m. at 21671 Hwy. 135.

The fire caused heavy damage to the interior walls, roof  and ceiling of the home. Investigators say the home is a total loss.

There were no report of injuries, and the occupants were not at home when the fire broke out.

Arp, Troup and Whitehouse firefighters responded to the blaze.

 


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS