Elderly man dies in Nacogdoches house fire

​An elderly man died in a house fire on Dec. 20, according to the Nacogdoches Police Department.

Police confirm he was 77-year-old Eugene Bates of Melrose. 

The fire happened at a home on County Road 419 in Nacogdoches Tuesday morning.

Authorities are still investigating the fire, but believe it started due to a electrical issues at the home.

© 2018 KYTX-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS