Emergency crews respond to house fire in Troup

(KYTX) - Emergency crews responded to a house fire in Troup Friday night.

Troup Fire Department tells us that the fire started after there was an electrical malfunction under the dish washer. 

A neighbor called 911 to report the fire because the residents were not home. Several pets were rescued from the flames, but two were killed in the fire.

The house is not at a complete loss and there were no reported injuries. 


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS