- 1 onion, small dice
- 2 carrots, small dice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups water
- 12 teaspoons Kitchen Accomplice broth concentrate (available at Sweet Gourmet)
- 1 nest of pappardelle noodles (available at Sweet Gourmet)
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 bouqet garni (available at Sweet Gourmet)
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a saucepan, sauté the onions and carrots in the oil over medium heat until soft. Add the water and the broth concentrate. Break up the raw noodles into 1 inch pieces and place in the liquid. Also add the bouquet garni.
Bring the mixture to a simmer. Add the chicken. When the noodles are soft the soup is ready.
Taste for seasoning and serve.
(© 2016 KYTX)