Fire Leaves 4 Without a Home

LONGVIEW (KYTX) A grease fire in Longview has left 4 people without a home.


A fire on the 3500 block of Gene Street Thursday night,  started from a grease fire in the kitchen. The fire  burned throughout both sides of the duplex and caused over $75,000 in damages. No injuries were reported.  The American Red Cross is assisting the families

 


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS