Fire Starts in Dog House, Spreads to Family's home

LONGVIEW (KYTX) -- Two people are left without a place to stay tonight after fire broke out in a dog house and the flames caught the family's home on fire.  Longview Fire Marshal Johnny Zackary tells CBS19 it happened in the 100 block of Briarmeadow Drive.  The fire department got the call around 3:40 Wednesday afternoon.  We're told heat lamps in the dog house started the blaze which spread the attic of the nearby home.  The owners were not home at the time and no people or pets got hurt.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS