Firefighters say smoker grill is to blame for overnight fire

SMITH COUNTY - Firefighters say a smoker grill ignited an overnight fire at a home just north of Tyler.

The Red Springs Fire Department responded to the blaze on the corner of James Avenue and Milton Street around 3:00 a.m. 

Crews were able to contain the flames to the garage. The structure sustained significant damage.  

Firefighters say the occupants of the home were the ones who reported the blaze. No injuries were reported. 

© 2017 KYTX-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS