Five hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning

LONGVIEW (KYTX) - Longview firefighters are asking you to check your heaters and gas appliances after five people were hospitalized for near fatal carbon monoxide poisoning.

It happened Friday morning at a home on Wylie Circle in Longview.

Investigators say they took readings between 200 and 300 parts per million in the home, which could be fatal.

Three adults and two children were taken to the Longview Regional Medical Center.

As temperatures drop it's important to make sure your heaters are working properly.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS