Gregg County house fire may have been started by fireworks

(KYTX) - A Gregg County family escaped a house fire in Clarksville City early Friday Morning.

Gregg County Fire Marshal Chad Hogue says the fire happened at 12:40am at a home on Western Acres. The people inside the home were able to make it out safety.

Preliminary reports show the fire was started by fireworks that were being popped by extended family members at the home.

Four fire departments responded. There were no injuries. The fire is still under investigation.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS