KYTX CBS 19 and Tyler RV Center Get away Giveaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The KYTX CBS 19 and Tyler RV Center Getaway Giveaway Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to U.S citizens who are legal residents of the KYTX CBS 19's viewing area, and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of KYTX CBS 19, and Tyler RV Center and each of their respective parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and any other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members and individuals living in the same household with same, are not eligible to win.
2. TO ENTER: log on to facebook.com/kytxcbs19 or cbs19.tv/contest, between the dates from April 14, 2014 thru May 19, 2014 and click the Tyler RV Center Getaway Giveaway tab to enter. Enter the Weather Word of the Day for that given day, which will be announced during the 6PM newscast. One (1) winner will be electronically and randomly chosen each week day with the correct weather word response by the Administrator and announced on the KYTX Facebook page and during the KYTX CBS 19 6 PM newscast, for a chance to in grand prize drawing of a Trailer RV from Tyler RV Center. Each Daily winner receives a prize of $100 dollars.
B. ENTRY DEADLINES: Entries must be received by 3:00PM EST on the next day. One entry per person and per household (irrespective of the entry method)
3. SELECTION OF DAILY WINNERS: During the Sweepstakes period (April 21, 2014 thru May 19, 2014), One (1) Winner will be selected randomly by 3pm on selection dates and announced on KYTX Face book page (facebook.com/kytxcbs19) and on the KYTX CBS 19 6 PM newscast to receive one (1) chance at a drawing for the Selected RV from Tyler RV on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at the Tyler RV location. The daily winners will receive a daily prize of $100. Also the Winner will be contacted by phone or email with the information given at time of entry. The Winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible online entries received. Only one winner per household will be chosen. Administrator will attempt to notify the Winner within 72 hours of winner selection. If a selected Winner cannot be reached after reasonable time and effort, is found to be ineligible, or has otherwise failed to comply with these Official Rules, that entrant shall be disqualified, and no prize for that date will be given. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received for that drawing.
4. GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: All the daily winners during the selection period will be asked to arrive at Tyler RV, 985 E.N. E. Loop 323, Tyler Texas on May 21, 2014 for the LIVE drawing. The method to be used will be a reverse raffle.
A. REVERSE RAFFLE: The names of all daily winners present will be written down on an
card and placed in an envelope and sealed. The first drawing will be made by a person not
associated with the daily winners.. The person's name that is drawn is eliminated from
competition, then will chose the next name and so on. The last person's name selected will be
declared the winner of the grand prize. Must be present to win.
B. Total value of Grand Prize: ONE (1) Wildwood Towables (model WDT241QBXL) from
Tyler RV Center MSPR: $21,573.75
C. Winners agree to accept prizes as is. Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable. No
cash redemption or prize substitutions allowed. All taxes on prizes and other expenses related
to accepting and/or using the prizes are the sole responsibility of Sweepstakes Winner. The value
of the prizes could be taxable to Winner as income. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or
obligation to any Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept, utilize or
redeem a prize.
D. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability/publicity and release
as well as any other documents required by Sponsor, as a condition of receiving a prize. Failure
to do so may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner selected at random
from remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
E. Except where prohibited by law, entry in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize
constitutes each entrant's consent to the use by Sweepstakes Entities, of entrant's name, likeness,
image, voice, hometown, and biographical information in any advertising, trade or promotion,
including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol, without further notice,
compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
5. GENERAL: By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the
decisions of the Sponsor, Administrators which shall be final and binding. Entrants who do not
comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall
be disqualified. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the
integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and entrants engaging in same may be disqualified.
Sponsors' decisions as to all matters related to the administration of the Sweepstakes and
selection of the prize winners are final.
6. OTHER CONDITIONS:
A. Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual
implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (i) infection by computer virus,
bugs, interruption in wireless calling devices or wireless service, tampering, unauthorized
intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in
Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper
conduct of the Sweepstakes, (ii) the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any
portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these
Official Rules, or (iii) the Sweepstakes becomes corrupted due to wireless calling/text message
carrier service interruption for any reason (iv) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of
running as planned.
B. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively the "Released Parties"), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Sweepstakes or acceptance, delivery or use of prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof). C.ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. CONFLICTS-ARBITRATION: This Sweepstakes is intended for participation in the United States only. Except where prohibited by law, in these rules that: (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in Smith County, Texas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket cost incurred in association with entering the sweepstakes; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor and Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall take place in Smith County, Texas.
8. WINNERS' LIST & RULES: For a copy of the rules or a winners' list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: KYTX CBS 19 and Tyler RV Getaway giveaway Sweepstakes "RULES" or "WINNERS LIST" c/o KYTX CBS 19, 2211 ESE Loop 323 Tyler Texas 75701.You can also access the rules online at www.cbs19.tv
9. ADMINSTRATOR: KYTX CBS 19, Tyler, Texas and Tyler RV Center, Tyler, Texas