LONGVIEW - A small fire at Casa Ole’ in the 400 block of Loop 281 in Longview has caused the restaurant to close temporarily.
According to Longview Fire Marshall Johnny Zackary, the fire was electrical in nature, and started in the parapet, above the roof line.
Interior damage was minimal , at about $100.00 while damage to the exterior was estimated at around $10,000.
No injuries were reported, and the fire was contained within 15 minutes. Two trucks and three engines responded to the call around 5:45 p.m.
Zackary said power has been shut off to the building and the restaurant is closed tonight and possibly tomorrow.
© 2017 KYTX-TV