AUSTIN - Briggs Clinton Lawhon, a 57-year-old Anderson County man is now on the Texas 10 Most Wanted List, and a cash reward of up to $7,500 is available for information leading to his capture.
Lawhon is affiliated with the Bandidos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang and has been wanted since Decemeber 2015 for parole violation and theft.
The Anderson county native has been connected to Pleasanton, Victoria, Palestine and possibly, the San Antonio area.
Lawhon's criminal history ranges from aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon, assault, burglery of habitation, and delivery of methamphetamine.
For more information or updates in the event of his arrest, see his wanted bulletin at: http://www.dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/fugitiveDetails.aspx?id=369.
To be eligible for the cash rewards, tipsters MUST provide information to authorities using one of the five following methods:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters “DPS” – followed by your tip – to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
- Submit a Facebook tip at http://www.facebook.com/texas10mostwanted by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section).
- Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. The app is currently available for iPhone users on the Apple App Store: (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/texas-dps/id902092368?mt=8) and for Android users on Google Play: (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microassist.texasdps&hl=en).
All tips are anonymous – regardless of how they are submitted, and tipsters will be provided a tip number instead of using a name.
© 2017 KYTX-TV