Mobile home fire caused by space heater

LONGVIEW - According to the Longview Fire Department, a space heater caused a mobile home fire that happened around 10:45 p.m. Tuesday evening on the 100 block of East Pliler Precise Road. 

One individual was inside the home asleep on the couch when she heard the fire detector. 

An investigation of the fire revealed that it was caused by a space heater that was placed too close to "combustibles" at the foot of a bed. 

There were no injuries. 

© 2017 KYTX-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS