Multiple fire departments respond to local church's daycare building

CHANDLER - The daycare building at First Assembly of God in Chandler caught fire earlier Sunday afternoon. 

Multiple fire departments responded to the scene including Brownsboro, Chandler and Dixie. 

The fire happened around 3:16 p.m. 

Fire officials tell CBS 19 a gas line came unhooked located next to a hot water heater, which ignited the line.

The daycare suffered minor interior damages according to Chandler Fire Department. It will go on as usual on Tuesday in the church’s gym. 

No injuries were reported. 

(© 2016 KYTX)


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment