AUSTIN - The Texas Department of Public Safety is offering up to $7,500 in cash for information leading to the capture of 29-year-old, Frankie Lee Bell, Jr., a man wanted for murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
According to authorities, Bell has ties to Caldwell, Somerville, Bryan and Houston.
In October 2017, Bell and other subjects allegedly took part in an aggravated robbery at a Bryan home in which two men were shot and killed and a third was shot and injured.
Since then, law enforcement officials have been unable to find him.
In June 2017, Bell was released from a Texas Department of Criminal Justice facility where he served 12 years for shooting two men back in 2005.
Bell has a tattoo of a dog paw and a 5-point star on his right forearm; a "B" hand sign on his outer right forearm; a "59" on his left bicep; other tattoos covering his neck and both arms; and a scar near his right eye.
To get more information on this suspect or any updates on his arrest, see his wanted bulletin here.
- Call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-252-TIPS
- Text "DPS" - followed by your tip - to 274637 (CRIMES) from you cell phone
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by choosing the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture
- Submit a tip on Facebook here by clicking the "SUBMIT A TIP" link (under the "About" section)
- Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. (On the Apple App Store) (Android users on Google Play)
© 2018 KYTX-TV