Two displaced after home fire near Hideaway

Two people are displaced after losing their home and one dog in a fire Friday evening.

The individuals living in the house, located off of I-20 near Hideaway, were not home at the time of the fire. 

Bob Thompson, the owner of the home and business located in front of the house, said that a Smith County Fire Marshal official told him the fire may have been caused by an electrical problem. 

A KJ convenient store located near the home was accepting donations for the two girls on Saturday. 



© 2018 KYTX-TV


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment