Mobile Home Destroyed in Space Heater Fire

SMITH COUNTY (KYTX) -- The Smith County Fire Marshals office says a space heater started a fire that destroyed a disabled man's home. It happened on County Road 3111 near FM 2767 around 1:00 p.m. Wednesday.

The Fire Marshal's office says a space heater caught some bedding on fire starting the blaze.  The man is on crutches because of a missing limb but he got out without getting hurt.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment