More information on getting help with water bills

Monarch Utility customers who have a continuing need for discounted water bills may qualify for the company's Help2Others program.

In Henderson, Smith and Van Zandt Counties, call The Family Resource Center at 903-887-4711.

In Wood County call the Greater East Texas Community Action Program at 903-763-4511.

Help2Others is not yet available in Marion County.

The company's leak relief program can cut down a bill that's high due to a leak that's been identified and fixed. Call 1-866-654-7992.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment