No injuries in early morning Longview house fire

No injuries in early morning Longview house fire

LONGVIEW (KYTX) - One Longview family escaped a house fire with no injuries.

Fire Marshal Johnny Zackary says firefighters responded to this home at 1208 Webster Drive in South Longview moments after 6:20 this morning.

The fire started in a faulty electrical panel near a bedroom, and left smoke and heat damage to multiple rooms.

An electrician was scheduled to repair the panel today.

Two children were home at the time of the fire, but they escaped and didn't miss their first day of school.

Zackary says the homeowner is insured.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment