TYLER (KYTX) - The Tyler Fire Department was dispatched to a report of a structure fire at the Azalea Trails Assisted Living and Memory Care facility located at 5550 Old Jacksonville Hwy.
Five units responded to the incident. The initial call was received around 3:05 p.m., with the caller reporting fire in an area of the electrical panel near the kitchen.
Upon arrival, firefighters reported light smoke in the kitchen and determined the source to be a pile of towels smoldering in a nearby area.
Firefighters quickly brought the situation under control. No injuries were reported and no evacuations have been required.
Firefighters remain on the scene at this time, along with investigators from the Tyler Fire Marshal's Office. Additional information will be released as it becomes available.