Toddler burned by detergent pods

Toddler Burned

DAYTON, OH (CBS) - Laundry detergent pods caused burns to a 22-month old Ohio toddler's chest and neck.

Wyketa moon found her son crying, and his chest covered in white spots. Moon says she spilled a pack of the laundry detergents pods on the ground. She thought she picked them all up, but was wrong.  The toddler was rushed to Dayton Children's Hospital.

Doctors he should be just fine. According to the National Association of Poison Control Centers, nearly 3-thousand kids were hurt by these detergent packs last year.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment