TYLER (KYTX) - Firefighters responded to a two-alarm house fire Thursday afternoon at 3615 Old Bullard Rd. in Tyler.
Paul Findley, Fire Marshal/Public Information Officer, said the occupants of the house got out safely and it appears at this time a clothes dryer may have started the blaze.
Eight fire units responded to the call that was received at approximately 2:30 p.m.
Firefighters arriving on the scene noted smoke conditions in the structure and upgraded the response to a second alarm.
Investigators with the Tyler Fire Marshal's Office are looking into the exact cause the fire.
The American Red Cross has been notified to assist the occupants.