UPDATE: (KYTX) - CBS 19 has obtained an arrest affidavit for James Cary Prosperie that states that his alleged aggravated sexual assault of a child happened on June 8, 2013.
The affidavit states the child is 14 years old and was forced to perform sexual acts on Prosperie multiple times this summer, starting about 1-2 weeks after school was out. It also states that Prosperie performed oral sex on the child at least once.
A CPS report mentioned in the arrest affidavit states that James Prosperie confessed to a lawyer/friend that he had "sexual contact" with the child on at least two separate occasions. He did not confess this to investigators.
The warrant for Prosperie's arrest was requested on August 30th. His bond has been set at $100,000 with the following conditions:
1. The Defendant shall submit to testing on a weekly basis for the presence of a controlled substance in his body.
2. The Defendant shall not communicate in any manner directly or indirectly with the alleged sex assault victim.
3. The Defendant is ordered to immediately report to the Adult Probation Department, Pre-trial Release officer, upon release from the Smith County Jail, and remain there until he receives supervision instruction.
4. The Defendant is ordered not to go within 500 feet of the person, place of residence, place of business, or any other place where the alleged sex assault victim may be located. Defendant cannot communicate in writing, by telephone, directly or indirectly with the child.
5. The Defendant is ordered not to use, possess, or consume any alcoholic beverages, illegal drug, or narcotic as a condition of this bond.
Click here for related story.