Whitehouse homeowners escape overnight house fire

 WHITEHOUSE (KYTX) - Homeowners in Whitehouse escape a house fire early Sunday morning.

At about 1:15, Smith County Fire Departments were told a home in the 200 block of Senter Avenue in Whitehouse caught fire.

Crews say everyone got out safely and no one was injured. It has been ruled a total loss. 

Whitehouse, Troup, Flint-Gresham, Noonday and Chapel Hill Fire Departments responded. 

It took more than four hours to put out the fire.  We don't know what caused it yet, or how many people were living in the home.

 


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS