Five hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning - KYTX CBS 19 Tyler Longview News Weather Sports

Five hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning

Posted: Updated:

LONGVIEW (KYTX) - Longview firefighters are asking you to check your heaters and gas appliances after five people were hospitalized for near fatal carbon monoxide poisoning.

It happened Friday morning at a home on Wylie Circle in Longview.

Investigators say they took readings between 200 and 300 parts per million in the home, which could be fatal.

Three adults and two children were taken to the Longview Regional Medical Center.

As temperatures drop it's important to make sure your heaters are working properly.

Powered by WorldNow

CBS19, MYTX & KCEB
2211 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone (903) 581-2211
Fax (903) 581-5769

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2004 - 2014, WorldNow and KYTX, Owned and Operated by London Broadcasting Company.
All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.