FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A swarm of bees stung eight people in a northeast Fort Worth neighborhood Sunday afternoon, officials said.
It happened at a house in the 3700 block of Galvez Avenue, Fort Worth Fire Department spokesman Richard Harrison said.
One MedStar paramedic and a civilian who was stung more than 100 times were hospitalized, Harrison said. Four firefighters and the other two victims of the insect attack suffered only minor stings.
Find out more here when it becomes available.
Can't find what you're looking for?