Smoke Causes Temple School to Evacuate - KYTX CBS 19 Tyler Longview News Weather Sports

Smoke Causes Temple School to Evacuate

Posted: Updated:

(KCEN) -- A malfunctioning milk cooler had Temple Firefighters rushing to a Temple school late Tuesday morning.

It happened at Raye-Allen Elementary around 11:30 a.m.

The students were already out of the building by the time the fire department got there.

Electrical problems in the cooler caused a burning smell and a school employee called 911.

There wasn't any smoke visible when responders got there Students were let back in by noon.

Powered by WorldNow

CBS19, MYTX & KCEB
2211 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone (903) 581-2211
Fax (903) 581-5769

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2004 - 2014, WorldNow and KYTX, Owned and Operated by London Broadcasting Company.
All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.