LV Family of 11 loses home in early morning fire - KYTX CBS 19 Tyler Longview News Weather Sports

LV Family of 11 loses home in early morning fire

Posted: Updated:

LONGVIEW (KYTX) - A house fire early Friday has displaced 11 Longview family members, and may have started because of a faulty hot water heater.

The house located in the 200 block of Richardson St. was a total loss.The damage was confined to the interior of the house and a portion of the roof.

The 11 family members include has six children, and a mentally challenged adult.


The fire remains under investigation, and a fund to help the family will be set up at Chase Bank, under the Fite family name.

Powered by WorldNow

CBS19, MYTX & KCEB
2211 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone (903) 581-2211
Fax (903) 581-5769

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2004 - 2014, WorldNow and KYTX, Owned and Operated by London Broadcasting Company.
All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.