Wednesday's Weather: Chilly start, increasing clouds tonight. Hi - KYTX CBS 19 Tyler Longview News Weather Sports

Wednesday's Weather: Chilly start, increasing clouds tonight. High 69

Posted: Updated:

EAST TEXAS (KYTX) - Good Wednesday morning!

After a chilly start, highs should hit 69 today with increasing clouds tonight. 40% chance of showers tomorrow, 60% chance Friday as an Arctic front drops through East Texas. Highs early Friday will reach the mid-60's, dropping into the 40's and 50's during the afternoon.

Cool weather expected this weekend with highs near 50. Have a great midweek!

  • Local NewsMore>>

  • Three more defendants plead guilty in 2013 Tyler Motel murder

    Three more defendants plead guilty in 2013 Tyler Motel murder

    Friday, August 22 2014 6:27 PM EDT2014-08-22 22:27:00 GMT
    Three defendants in a 2013 murder pleaded guilty and avoided a trial Friday.More >>
    Three defendants in a 2013 murder pleaded guilty and avoided a trial Friday.More >>
  • Report: Flint girl's hot car death accidental, dad drug-free

    Report: Flint girl's hot car death accidental, dad drug-free

    Friday, August 22 2014 6:24 PM EDT2014-08-22 22:24:35 GMT
    Russel Lindstrom, charged with manslaughter in the hot car death of his young daughter was in court Friday morning for a bond-reduction hearing.More >>
    Russel Lindstrom, charged with manslaughter in the hot car death of his young daughter was in court Friday morning for a bond-reduction hearing.More >>
  • Web Exclusive: New law on inheriting online accounts

    Web Exclusive: New law on inheriting online accounts

    Friday, August 22 2014 9:51 AM EDT2014-08-22 13:51:58 GMT
    When someone dies, often their online identity dies as well. A new law in one state, however, is looking to change that.  Think about all of the online footprints and accounts you've made.More >>
    When someone dies, often their online identity dies as well. A new law in one state, however, is looking to change that.  Think about all of the online footprints and accounts you've made.More >>
Powered by WorldNow

CBS19, MYTX & KCEB
2211 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone (903) 581-2211
Fax (903) 581-5769

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KYTX. All Rights Reserved. Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.