Friday's Weather: 30% chance of showers this afternoon, increasi - KYTX CBS 19 Tyler Longview News Weather Sports

Friday's Weather: 30% chance of showers this afternoon, increasing overnight. High near 71

Posted: Updated:

EAST TEXAS (KYTX) - Cloudy and breezy conditions expected today with increasing moisture from the Gulf of Mexico will bring a chance for showers and thunderstorms mainly this afternoon.

High temperature near 71 and rain chances should remain in the 20-30% range for today. That changes for tonight as showers and thunderstorms increase after midnight and rain chances increase to 70%. Overnight low temperatures should be near 65. Saturday, expect showers and thunderstorms, some possibly severe with heavy rainfall possible with that chance of rain near 100%.  

Have a great weekend!

  • Local NewsMore>>

  • East Texas mother's bond set at $2 million dollars in daughter's death

    East Texas mother's bond set at $2 million dollars in daughter's death

    Tuesday, July 22 2014 1:30 PM EDT2014-07-22 17:30:22 GMT
    UPDATE: An East Texas mother's bond is now set at $2 million dollars. Stacie Marie Parsons was arraigned in the Henderson Co. jail this morning. She is charged with the capital murder of her 4 year old daughter.More >>
    UPDATE: An East Texas mother's bond is now set at $2 million dollars. Stacie Marie Parsons was arraigned in the Henderson Co. jail this morning. She is charged with the capital murder of her 4 year old daughter.More >>
  • ‘Operation Coyote’ targets human smuggling networks

    ‘Operation Coyote’ targets human smuggling networks

    Tuesday, July 22 2014 4:43 PM EDT2014-07-22 20:43:13 GMT
    photo: (ICE)photo: (ICE)
    WASHINGTON (KYTX) — In a news conference Tuesday, Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson, joined by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), U.S. Customs and Border Protection Border Patrol and U.S. Deputy Attorney General announced the progress of ongoing enforcement efforts by ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the U.S. Department of Justice to target human smuggling networks in the Rio Grande Valley.More >>
    WASHINGTON (KYTX) — In a news conference Tuesday, Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson, joined by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), U.S. Customs and Border Protection Border Patrol and U.S. Deputy Attorney General announced the progress of ongoing enforcement efforts by ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the U.S. Department of Justice to target human smuggling networks in the Rio Grande Valley.More >>
  • Yantis man indicted after admitting to having sex with 12-year-old girl on school playground

    Yantis man indicted after admitting to having sex with 12-year-old girl on school playground

    Tuesday, July 22 2014 4:05 PM EDT2014-07-22 20:05:14 GMT
    photo: Wood Co. Jailphoto: Wood Co. Jail
    QUITMAN (KYTX) – A Wood County Grand jury has indicted a Yantis man on child sex abuse charges.More >>
    QUITMAN (KYTX) – A Wood County Grand jury has indicted a Yantis man on child sex abuse charges.More >>
Powered by WorldNow

CBS19, MYTX & KCEB
2211 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone (903) 581-2211
Fax (903) 581-5769

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KYTX. All Rights Reserved. Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.