Fire Leaves 4 Without a Home - KYTX CBS 19 Tyler Longview News Weather Sports

Fire Leaves 4 Without a Home

Posted: Updated:

LONGVIEW (KYTX) A grease fire in Longview has left 4 people without a home.


A fire on the 3500 block of Gene Street Thursday night,  started from a grease fire in the kitchen. The fire  burned throughout both sides of the duplex and caused over $75,000 in damages. No injuries were reported.  The American Red Cross is assisting the families

 

Powered by WorldNow

CBS19, MYTX & KCEB
2211 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone (903) 581-2211
Fax (903) 581-5769

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KYTX. All Rights Reserved. Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.