Mobile Home Destroyed in Space Heater Fire - KYTX CBS 19 Tyler Longview News Weather Sports

Mobile Home Destroyed in Space Heater Fire

Posted: Updated:

SMITH COUNTY (KYTX) -- The Smith County Fire Marshals office says a space heater started a fire that destroyed a disabled man's home. It happened on County Road 3111 near FM 2767 around 1:00 p.m. Wednesday.

The Fire Marshal's office says a space heater caught some bedding on fire starting the blaze.  The man is on crutches because of a missing limb but he got out without getting hurt.

Powered by WorldNow

CBS19, MYTX & KCEB
2211 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone (903) 581-2211
Fax (903) 581-5769

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2004 - 2014, WorldNow and KYTX, Owned and Operated by London Broadcasting Company.
All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.