Fire Starts in Dog House, Spreads to Family's home - KYTX CBS 19 Tyler Longview News Weather Sports

Fire Starts in Dog House, Spreads to Family's home

Posted: Updated:

LONGVIEW (KYTX) -- Two people are left without a place to stay tonight after fire broke out in a dog house and the flames caught the family's home on fire.  Longview Fire Marshal Johnny Zackary tells CBS19 it happened in the 100 block of Briarmeadow Drive.  The fire department got the call around 3:40 Wednesday afternoon.  We're told heat lamps in the dog house started the blaze which spread the attic of the nearby home.  The owners were not home at the time and no people or pets got hurt.

Powered by WorldNow

CBS19, MYTX & KCEB
2211 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone (903) 581-2211
Fax (903) 581-5769

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KYTX. All Rights Reserved. Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.