Tuesday's Weather: Mostly cloudy, 20% chance of scattered shower - KYTX CBS 19 Tyler Longview News Weather Sports

Tuesday's Weather: Mostly cloudy, 20% chance of scattered showers; high 77

Posted: Updated:

EAST TEXAS (KYTX) - Good Tuesday morning!

Mostly cloudy, breezy and warm weather today with a 20% chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms this afternoon/evening. Highs should reach 77. Rain chances increase to a 30% chance tomorrow and a 50% chance Thursday. Slight risk for strong/severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon/night.

Highs Wednesday up to 81. Thursday's highs in the mid-70's.

Have a great Tuesday!

Powered by WorldNow

CBS19, MYTX & KCEB
2211 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone (903) 581-2211
Fax (903) 581-5769

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KYTX. All Rights Reserved. Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.