Memorial Day Weather: 30% chance of afternoon/evening showers an - KYTX CBS 19 Tyler Longview News Weather Sports

Memorial Day Weather: 30% chance of afternoon/evening showers and thunderstorms, high lower 80's

Posted: Updated:
EAST TEXAS (KYTX) - Happy Memorial Day!

Mostly cloudy today with a 30% chance of afternoon/evening showers and thunderstorms.  Highs in the lower 80's today.  70% chance of rain/thunderstorms Tuesday, locally heavy at times.  Highs in the upper 70's.  

Have a great and safe Memorial Day!!
Powered by WorldNow

CBS19, MYTX & KCEB
2211 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone (903) 581-2211
Fax (903) 581-5769

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KYTX. All Rights Reserved. Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.