If you're reading this story on our new app, you don't need to download again!
CBS19 is excited to share we've launched a new and improved mobile app designed for our most important audience: YOU!
The new mobile and tablet app boasts a modernized look and feel that compliments what you see during broadcasts, and we’ve made it easier than ever to find the information you care about most!
New app highlights include:
LOCAL & BREAKING NEWS
- Receive real-time notifications for breaking news
- Read the latest news as it happens in your area
- Explore exclusive, investigative stories
- Browse photos, news clips and raw video
- Away from your TV? Watch live, on-air newscasts right on your device
- Discover and dive into topics that matter to you
- Favorite topics to receive personalized updates
- Customize alerts based on your exact location
- Share stories and videos directly with your friends and family
- As-Seen-On-TV section to quickly access important information you’ve seen during broadcasts
- See the latest updates and behind the scenes photos from your favorite anchors and reporters
- Get information on school delays and closings as they happen
The CBS19 app is updated regularly so we can make it better for you. For the best experience, we encourage you to turn on automatic updates to make sure you get all of the latest features and improvements.
The app is optimized for the following devices and operating systems:
- iPhone XS & XR using operating system 12.0.1 and above
- iPhone 6s, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X, iPad Pro 12.9", iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 using operating system 11.4.1 and above
- Android Samsung Galaxy S9, Pixel 3 using operating system 9.1.0 “Pie” and above
- Android Samsung Galaxy S9, S8+ using operating system 8.1.0 “Oreo” and above
- Android Samsung Galaxy S8, S7 Edge and S7 using operating system 7.1.2 “Nougat” and above