LAKEWOOD RANCH, Fla. — Is Mick Jagger now a Florida Man? The Rolling Stones front man recently purchased a mansion south of Tampa as a Christmas present for his girlfriend, ballet dancer Melanie Hamrick.
The Sarasota Herald-Tribune reports that the four-bedroom home sits on roughly a third of an acre in the planned community of Lakewood Ranch.
It is perched on the edge of a lake and close to its neighbors, with nearly 8,400 square feet under the roof. The real estate firm that sold it is Michael Saunders & Company.
It says the 77-year-old rock star paid $1.9 million for it in late October and put the title in Hamrick's name.
- Health experts worry about holiday travel as COVID cases remain high
- What is in the new $900 billion COVID-19 relief bill?
- Customer surprises Ruskin restaurant with $2,020 tip
- Employers can legally require COVID-19 vaccinations, attorneys say
- That's a lot of OT: Some state-run mental health hospital employees work 80 hours a week
- People over 75, essential workers next in line for COVID-19 vaccine
- Here's where to see Christmas lights around Tampa Bay
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter