TYLER, Texas — For today's edition of Tuesday Tails, meet Greg — from the SPCA of East Texas.
Greg is a 6-week-old Australian Shepherd-mix who is too cute for words! Greg came from a litter of 14 puppies. Unfortunately, two of his siblings passed
The SPCA of East Texas is also in desperate need of volunteers to bottle feed, and also foster families for place cats and dogs.
The SPCA of East Texas' temporary adoption office is located at the Snippet Clinic, at 3405 ENE Loop 323 in Tyler.
Adoption office hours are Tuesday through Saturday, by appointment only.
- All animals in your home MUST be spayed/neutered (absent medical reason);
- All animals in your home MUST have current rabies, distemper/parvo, bordetella vaccinations;
- All dogs in your home MUST be on continuous heartworm prevention;
- Adopters MUST be at least 21-years-old;
- Larger breed dogs MUST have a fenced yard to allow for proper exercise
APPLY TO ADOPT
- Complete an adoption application online;
- An adoption counselor will reach out to you by phone or email;
- Once your application is approved, a meet-and-greet will be set up for you to meet the pet(s) at the SPCA of East Texas office
The mission of the SPCA of East Texas is to improve the lives of animals, alleviate their suffering and elevate their status in society.
If you can't adopt, fosters are always needed. Click here to learn more about the SPCA of East Texas' foster program.
For more information on adopting and the SPCA of East Texas, click here.