LONGVIEW, Texas — Are you wondering about how the incoming stimulus check with impact your Medicaid eligibility?
Attorney John Ross discusses in this short video below.
Questions answered in this video include:
- Will stimulus checks affect Medicaid?
- Will stimulus checks be considered an asset?
- Will stimulus checks push you over your income limit?
- Is the stimulus check treated as income?
- Should you spend your stimulus check?
- Is there anything you shouldn't spend your stimulus check on?
- Can you put your stimulus check into an ABLE account?
Do you need assistance with estate or Medicaid planning? Contact Ross & Shoalmire - Elder Attorneys at Law today for a free consultation
Visit Ross & Shoalmire - Elder Attorneys at Law for more information.