COLUMBUS, Ohio — Talk about a busy bee.
A man committed 10 felonies and two misdemeanors within 30 minutes in a one-mile radius, prosecutors in Ohio said.
WBNS reports on Aug. 6, Rodney Edward King Jr. broke the law multiple times between 9:54 p.m. and 10:15 p.m.
Law enforcement officers say he broke into five apartments and homes, robbing residents. He also allegedly threw a rock at a taxi and pulled a screwdriver on a bus driver, then hit him in the foot.
Among his charges are aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery, felonious assault, aggravated menacing and criminal damaging or endangering.
What other people are reading right now:
- Two men shooting BB guns cause lockdown at Polk County school
- Toddler stops moving after trip to Clearwater Beach
- ‘Born out of wedlock’ policy used to deny 1-year-old citizenship because her parents are gay
- Woman promised her twins to couple, then backed out, deputies say
- Conversation over A/C gets heated at Florida elementary school
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.