At Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine & Joint Hospital, we know that knee and hip pain can deprive many people of the normal activities of daily living. Simple pleasures like walking, shopping, and participating in favorite hobbies or family events becomes difficult if not impossible. This is why we pride ourselves in being one of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement for 3 years in a row 2015-2017.
Our award winning team of outstanding Orthopedic Surgeons supported by a dedicated multidisciplinary staff of friendly nurses, Physical Therapists, and technicians, are focused on helping our patients get rid of the pain and get back to living their lives.
Our newly renovated facilities provide a caring and comfortable environment for patients to participate in a proactive program that focuses on wellness and rehabilitation.
Patients’ families and friends are encouraged to participate in our dynamic post-surgery program. This is designed to support and encourage patients, their families and friends as they journey toward a quick, safe and successful recovery.
“At Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine & Joint Hospital we don’t just treat the pain, we treat the patient.”
Top Rated Care:
• Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement 2015-2017
• Recipient of Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award 2014-2017
• Named among the Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement 2015-2017
• Healthgrades 5-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement 2014-2017 and Total Hip Replacement 2012-2017
• Only hospital in East Texas to receive 5-Star ranking from www.medicare.gov 2015-2016
• Press Ganey “Guardian of Excellence” Award 2014-2016
• Recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review in their article “Hospitals with Great Orthopedic Programs”, 2015