TYLER, Texas — It's almost the holiday season and CBS19 is teaming up with Traditions to help make your Thanksgiving a little easier by giving away four free Thanksgiving dinners every Friday through Nov. 19.
To enter, watch The Morning Loop Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings and listen for the code word of the day. Then, fill in the code word below.
Every Friday, we'll select one winner who'll receive a free Thanksgiving dinner, courtesy of Traditions in Tyler. The sweepstakes ends Friday, Nov. 19.
THANKSGIVING MEAL GIVEAWAY SPONSORED BY TRADITIONS
1. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or to Win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Subject to applicable federal, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Thanksgiving Meal Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who live in the KYTX-TV viewing area and are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Thanksgiving Meal Giveaway, (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. Enter by visiting cbs19.tv/contests and clicking on the Thanksgiving Meal Giveaway Sweepstakes and filling out the entire form once per day Monday-Thursday, at 6 a.m. (CST), beginning Oct. 25, 2021 - 7 a.m. (CST), through Nov. 18, 2021. The Sweepstakes will begin at 6 a.m. (CST) on Oct. 25, 2021 and conclude at 7 a.m. (CST) Nov. 18, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries limited to only one (1) entry per person per day, for a total of sixteen (16) entries during the Sweepstakes Period. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor, Administrator or those directed by Sponsor or Administrator. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. Four (4) Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received each day, for a total of four (4) Grand Prize Winners.
5. Prizes and Odds. Four (4) Grand Prize Winners will receive a certificate for a one-hundred dollars ($100) worth of food from Traditions. ARV: $100. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified after 11 a.m. (CST) each day of the sweepstakes. Winners will be mailed the certificate after the initial email informing of the win. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “Thanksgiving Meal Giveaway” is sponsored by Traditions. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after November 18, 2021) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), “Thanksgiving Meal Giveaway,” 2211 ESE Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please email Reagan Roy-Young at RRoy@cbs19.tv.