TYLER, Texas — Thick snow, ice and record-breaking temperatures have shut down most of the Lone Star State.
However, some businesses are opening to the public for necessities to make it through the storm.
CBS19 has compiled a list of area businesses that have opened their doors during this unprecedented time:
- 7-Eleven - South Broadway Ave. and Loop 323 intersection in Tyler
- Atwood's - 1811 US-259 BUS in Kilgore
- Braum's - 3635 Troup Highway #110 in Tyler
- Brookshire's, Super 1 Foods, FRESH - Open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- CEFCO - 222 WSW Loop 323 in Tyler
- Cherokee Travel Center - 655 S. Doctor M. Roper Pkwy. in Bullard
- Culture ETX - 118 West Erwin St.; Free food
- Discount Tire - 1208 WSW Loop 323 in Tyler
- East Texas Hardware - 1111 N. Kilgore St. in Kilgore
- Gateway Travel Plaza - 4403 TX-42 in Kilgore
- Lil' Tommy's Gas & Go and Cajun Cafe - 4532 US 259 in Longview
- Lynch's Food Mart - 3400 E. 5th St. in Tyler; 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Mahi Food Mart - 4725 Troup Highway in Tyler
- McAdams Propane Company - 317 State Hwy. 64, in Henderson
- Mikoto Ramen Bar and Sushi - 6611 S Broadway Ave. Suite 200 in Tyler; Free meals to those who need food
- Poke In Da Eye BBQ - 11811 SH 64 in Tyler; Offering shelter and free meals
- Sonic - 217 N. Henderson Blvd. in Kilgore
- Sprouts Farmers Market - 4015 S. Broadway Ave. in Tyler; 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Super Food Mart 60 - 2431 ESE Loop 323 in Tyler
- Taco Bueno - SSE Loop 323, Old Bullard Rd. in Tyler; Drive-thru open until 4 p.m.
- Target - 7003 S. Broadway Ave. in Tyler
- Wave Food Mart - 12675 State Hwy 64 in Tyler
If you know of a store or business that has opened, text us at (903) 600-2600 and we'll add it to the list.