Each Gingerbread house is one of their own, make yours by using this recipe!
Royal Icing recipe:
- 3 tablespoons of merengue powder
- 5 tablespoons of warm water
- 1 tspn of vanilla(favorite extract)
- 4 cups of sugar
- Mix merengue powder, vanilla and water until merengue powder is dissolved.
- Add sugar and mix on high(hand mixer) or on a stand mixer medium high speed for 5 minutes until it reaches bright white and has stiff peaks.
- Bag up and start decorating!
Learn how to make your own gingerbread house by taking a class at the Gallery in Downtown Tyler Thursday at 1 p.m.