TYLER, Texas — The lineup for the Seventh Annual Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival has been announced.
Parker McCollum will headline the festival and he will be joined by Josh Abbot Ban, Jason Boland & The Stragglers, Charley Crockett and Chris Colton.
The festival will include 31 barbecue restaurants from all over the Lone Star State including:
- Stanley’s Famous Pit BBQ (Tyler)
- Louie Mueller Barbecue (Taylor)
- The Slow Bone (Dallas)
- Black’s Barbecue (Lockhart, Austin, San Marcos)
- Hutchins BBQ (McKinney, Frisco)
- Schmidt Family Barbecue (Bee Cave)
- Lockhart Smokehouse (Dallas, Plano)
- Kreuz Market (Lockhart)
- Joseph’s Riverport Bar-B-Q (Jefferson)
- Snow’s BBQ (Lexington)
- Opie’s Barbecue (Spicewood)
- Roegels Barbecue Co. (Houston)
- Meat Church (Waxahachie)
- Micklethwait Craft Meats (Austin)
- BBQ on the Brazos (Cresson)
- Brisket Love BBQ & Icehouse (Lindale)
- Zavala’s Barbecue (Grand Prairie)
- The Original Bodacious Bar-B-Q (Longview)
- Truth BBQ (Brenham, Houston)
- Miller’s Smokehouse (Belton)
- Tyler’s Barbeque (Amarillo)
- LeRoy and Lewis (Austin)
- Brotherton’s Black Iron Barbecue (Pflugerville)
- Evie Mae’s Barbecue (Wolfforth)
- Country Tavern (Kilgore)
- Pinkerton’s Barbecue (Houston)
- Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew (Austin)
- Feges BBQ (Houston)
- Tejas Chocolate & Barbecue (Houston)
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue (Fort Worth)
- Brett’s Backyard Bar-B-Que (Rockdale)
The festival has more than doubled restaurant participation since it began in 2014, from 14 restaurants to 31 restaurants.
Tickets go on sale February 7, VIP tickets are $125, general admission tickets (which includes barbecue and music) are $75 and concert-only tickets are $35.
Tickets can be purchased at reddirtbbqfest.com and a portion of the proceeds will benefit The Heart of Tyler/Tyler Main Street.
“It is really something to see how much and how well this festival has grown in seven years,” said Chase Colston, festival promoter and Live Events Manager for Townsquare Media TylerLongview, which produces the event. “The incredible amount of support we have received from our fans, Downtown Tyler and countless local and national sponsors has made Red Dirt more than we could ever imagine. We can’t wait for another great time in Year 7.”