BULLARD, Texas — Scott Callaway leads a Bullard Panther team who will always give you a tough game.
They're smart, tough, disciplined and they're incredibly well-coached. However, next season's task will be significantly tough after Wednesday as the Panthers will lose a number of senior-athletes.
Four Bullard football players and a baseball star signed their national letters of intent at Bullard High School:
- Riley Sharp will attend Crown College (baseball)
- Travis Rude will attend McPherson College (football)
- Riley Long will attend McPherson College (football)
- John Engle will attend Howard Payne University (football)
- Peyton Ellis will attend Texas A&M-Commerce (football)