UT Alumni and 1998 Heisman Trophy winner Ricky Williams will be alongside former Texas linebacker Derrick Johnson and ESPN SportsCenter anchor Neil Everett for a "Get to know them" event before the game.
Ricky Williams, who rushed 21 NCAA records during his legendary Longhorn career, will appear from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., participating in both a Chalk Talk session with Everett and a photo session with fans.
According to ESPN, fans will have the opportunity to:
- Take a picture with the Heisman Trophy, the most prestigious award in college football
- Win Heisman-themed prizes by participating in interactive games and sharing your experience on social media
- Race to the finish line against a Heisman winner in the Nissan Heisman House Dash, a digital game that puts you in the driver’s seat of a Nissan Rogue
- Watch live interviews between ESPN talent and some of college football’s most outstanding players
- Participate in a photo session with gridiron greats
- Customize a Nissan Rogue in your team colors, while exploring the features of Nissan Intelligent Mobility
The event will be from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Winship Circle at the intersection of DeLoss Dodds Way and San Jacinto. Admission to the event is free.
To watch the Longhorns take on LSU, tune in on KVUE at 6:30 p.m. this Saturday.
WATCH: Texas Longhorns in 2005 Longhorns vs. 2019
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: