- Westbound I-20 and mile marker 591 near Farm-To-Market Road 2087. Drivers are asked to take mile marker 595 for alternate route.
- Highway 42 north of the Sabine bridge is impassable. There is a steep hill in that area that drivers cannot maneuver.
- Longview: The High Street Underpass is closed.
- Kilgore- City crews are currently headed to shut down NORTHBOUND lanes of Hwy 259 at Dudley Rd, due to the road conditions. Please seek alternate route.
- Drivers in Tyler are asked to avoid Hwy 271 Northbound between Loop 323 and Hwy 155. US 69 N in the area of Black fork creek (north and south bound traffic).
- City and TX Dot sand trucks have been notified to respond to these areas when they become available.
- Eastbound lanes on Loop 323 from Copeland to Paluxy.
- Paluxy and Loop 323 intersection.
- Glenwood Street near the water tower.
- Troup Hwy and Golden Rd.
- Beckham and Dawson.
- Highway 271 from Loop 323 to Hwy 155 N.
- George Richey Rd is closed from Pine Tree to city limits (Longview)
- US 59 railroad overpass in Shepherd, SB traffic will exit at FM 223 and drive the frontage road. NB traffic will exit at 2914 and also take the frontage road
- The ML Cary overpass is closed (Palestine)
© 2018 KYTX